BASKET-LETA recumbent Bike marathon project”. 2 categories.
1. To make and use a Self Recharging hybrid ebike.
2. A recumbent bike made from locally grown materials like abaca, scrap metal and rattan.
Winning team will be receiving big prices? and use the 1st Philippine BASKET-LETA recumbent bike to journey with PormulaJuan team and explore the 7107 islands starts from Corregidor, Batanes, Mindoro and others.
For the contestants design team and building the BASKET-LETA, open to Elem. High. College & PWDs.
1phase of the game, Design, Draw the Vehicle and submit to PormulaJuan Team at Coconut House Restaurant at Quezon Memorial Circle. look for Robert More or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or text 09189296939 2nd phase is to build the BASKET-LETA. to be supervised by Pormula Juan Team.
1. Cultivate Young and PWD Filipino Inventors. [REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7459] AN ACT PROVIDING INCENTIVES TO FILIPINO INVENTORS.
2. Energy Conservation Awareness in using only Solar and human power. Republic Act No. 9513 – Renewable Energy Act. Accelerate the development of the country’s renewable energy resources.
3. Encourage to use local materials like abacca scrap metal and rattan.
4. Promote tourism.
5. Encourage to build safe bike, trike and pwd lanes and promote sustainable and alternative source of clean transportation.